GDT: 2024 WS: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Yankees

Who wins?

• Total voters

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, left wrist got held up awkwardly during the slide. Hopefully just a stinger but he seemed to be in a good amount of pain.

I mean, I said before the at bat started that I could see him trying to steal during the at bat, but didn’t expect it on first pitch.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Will have to see how serious it is, I’m sure they’ll be doing heavy evaluation tonight and have no game tomorrow. If he can play he’ll be playing, it’ll just be down to how much it impacts him if he’s in.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Dodgers have to feel good that even if the Yankees come back for a few games they’d still have to beat Yamamoto, who has been lights out against the Yankees so far this season.

If Ohtani does miss time, I assume Freeman goes to DH, Muncy to 1st, Kike to 3rd, Lux in?

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Think he is just too small. Not confident that contract works out well at all.

I mean, I literally said he needs to find consistency with his nasty stuff. He didn’t have it in game one against the Padres, but the next game against them he threw 5 scoreless innings. That’s what I mean by consistency, not bouncing back and forth with those outings.

Apologies. Posting from my phone and quoted the wrong post.

Meant to quote @BMOK33 about Edmans being on roids 😂

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Aaron Judge must be really feeling the pressure now, a massive no show in his first World Series and quite honestly, his post seasons haven't been that great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad