GDT: 2024 WS: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Yankees

Who wins?

• Total voters

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Dodgers in 4. No way the Yankees recover from that. You had to win Cole's start... and should have.

Boone overmamaging big time. Took Cole out too fast and then had to bring in a guy who had not pitched in 40 days.

Torres and Cabrera with shit defense.

Too many mistakes to win.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I guess the book on Cortes is swing first pitch? If not for the stupid circus catch from a normally horrible defensive outfielder this game probably ends way before Freeman even batted. I agree with the decision to walk Betts, not sure I agree with taking Weaver out

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Oh and Judge deserves a lot of the blame too. Should have done what Freeman did. He has been such a bum in the postseason.

Oh and the fan interference rule is bs. If one of your fans does that, it should be a HR. But hey, it is the rule, so cannot use that as an excuse.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LMAO look at the dude in the pink shirt to the right behind home. He has absolutely zero reaction negative or positive to the walkoff. Not sure if a Yankee fan or just not really a knowledgeable baseball guy but he does nothing

• Wow
Reactions: Marc the Habs Fan

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I feel like Boone made some really questionable decisions. This Dodgers team is really good, the Yankees have to win the games that Cole starts (I mean, like gets way harder if they don’t).

If the Yankees don’t come back with a dominant effort in game 2 it might be curtains. Must be a demoralizing loss. Especially the Dodgers coming back from behind twice in the last 3 innings.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Evidently New York teams like blowing saves in game 1 of World Series. Mets did it in 2000 and 2015

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Oh and Judge deserves a lot of the blame too. Should have done what Freeman did. He has been such a bum in the postseason.

Oh and the fan interference rule is bs. If one of your fans does that, it should be a HR. But hey, it is the rule, so cannot use that as an excuse.

Judges struggles in the post season are becoming annoying, he shows a pulse 1 at every 14 times he’s at the plate. I’m like, you can do this in the regular season my dude…where the hell are you come October?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad