2024 WS: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Yankees

Who wins?

• Total voters

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Not when you have the kind of money the Dodgers have.

They probably already put the money in escrow and the only reason they did it was to reduce their luxry tax bill and be able to add other players.

I think only a crazy in the head player would do what Ohtani did anyway. I don't forsee a North American or Latin player ever thinking that way and saying let me leave all this money on the table with inflation

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Yankees pitching is there one advantage on paper but they have been lucky going up against sub par offenses.

Dunno if the Dodgers let them off the hook

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yankees pitching is there one advantage on paper but they have been lucky going up against sub par offenses.

Dunno if the Dodgers let them off the hook
The fact both bullpens got noticeably leakier in the respective LCSs (especially the Yanks pen) is concerning for both. The series could be an ugly mess 4-3 someone if the pens begin to implode more

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
On paper this is one of the best WS matchups in years; yet the narrative is that this is a WS nobody wanted.

Says who?

The Mets were overwhelmed but the Guardians had every chance to knock the Yankees off and failed to do so. The two best teams, in the biggest stage of all, for a title. This is the best any baseball fan could have asked for, even if you have no dog in this race.

• Haha
Reactions: SnS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad