WNBA 2024 WNBA Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
They are just basketball players and all this other stuff from people not familiar with the WNBA’s very different style of play and culture from college basketball.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
These players playing into drama that could derail this league finally becoming a mainstream success….

Or they're being brilliant at business...conspiracy theory, they see how the Kardashians and Real Housewives get ratings and $$ thrown at them because of the drama and thought "now there's an idea".

Seriously though, the emotion and rivalry right now is good for the league and good for drawing interest. It's no more violent or different than the Celtics/Lakers of the 80s

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
I agree with you 100 percent, straight bad basketball from Catlin Clark’s team isn’t going to sell tickets….

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
They literally got blown out by the Liberty last game.

That said around 0-5 the games started to get much closer. I mean let's not beat around the bush it's not a very good team.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
angel reece ejected LOL you love to see it :D

I honestly want Caitlin to just take Ice Cube's millions and play in his 3 on 3 league and see how well the WNBA does with Angel Reese, Griner and the rest.
same would be great karma they be whining about lack of flights to games then lol and no spotlight/media time

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Big fan of Cameron Brink. Every time I hear or see something from her, I think she’s a little cooler

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
If you’re part of the league, you gotta love all of this. Great publicity. They gotta just own it though.

Clark should be going villain mode. That’s the best move to make.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you’re part of the league, you gotta love all of this. Great publicity. They gotta just own it though.

Clark should be going villain mode. That’s the best move to make.
What? Where is Clark any kind of villain? Why on earth would you do that?

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
What? Where is Clark any kind of villain? Why on earth would you do that?
I said she should… she’s already perceived as it by the players. The rookie Miss Media Darling. Start flopping. Start trolling after 3s. I want to see her get arrogant. She’ll need the success for it to work though. I don’t even care if it’s good marketing, I just want it for entertainment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I said she should… she’s already perceived as it by the players. The rookie Miss Media Darling. Start flopping. Start trolling after 3s. I want to see her get arrogant. She’ll need the success for it to work though. I don’t even care if it’s good marketing, I just want it for entertainment.
But she isn’t by the audience and that’s who’s important

Reactions: SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad