OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
IMG_3836.jpeg

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

The legend of JD5 grows…
Looks around for the pro-Maye folks...
I have two more numbers that need blocking, win was spoiled, but not the holy shit moment upon seeing it.

That was something else.

On a more somber note, that horseshit nonsense of the refs allowing D players the time and ability to roam on/off the field, while holding up the O, has got to stop.
Last bit yeah hope that shits gets cleaned up I find it puzzling why the refs were 'helping' the defense.
DQ is an impressive leader of men.

Damn…..cherish that brother….he’ll never forget that moment.
I know LoM is sort of a negative meme but damn might be the first time I've seen it in the positive.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Looks around for the pro-Maye folks...

Last bit yeah hope that shits gets cleaned up I find it puzzling why the refs were 'helping' the defense.

I know LoM is sort of a negative meme but damn might be the first time I've seen it in the positive.

I only supported Maye fakely to depress public perception and influence other teams away from JD by changing the Zeitgeist

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
My last memory of yesterday's game was a Bears fan yelling "Sit down Taylor" repeatedly (because a group of people wearing Sean Taylor jerseys were standing up for the last few seconds) and then that happened

Bears fans had gotten awfully lippy and had to be humbled

On TV you could hear Bears fan during some plays. Were there a lot of Bears fans at the stadium?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
On TV you could hear Bears fan during some plays. Were there a lot of Bears fans at the stadium?
There were. My section was mostly Bears fans. One of them kept dancing in front with a Payton jersey on lol.
They were pretty upset all game, but they only led for 30 seconds, Washington led for 59 minutes and 30 seconds

Also they were blaming the refs when that St Juste PI looked iffy at the game and the refs kept interfering on their behalf.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC

ChaosLord

Jan 16, 2010
Notes for week 8:
* Detroit put up 52 against the Titans. Something like 90% of those resulted from special teams plays. Titans might not be the worst team in the league, but their ST is the worst in the league, hands down.
* Philly starting to wake up. That team is stacked on both sides of the ball. Only thing that has been standing in their way is their utterly incompetent coaching staff.
* Fraud teams who will collapse by season's end: Falcons, Steelers, Packers, and (here come the
pitchforks and torches) Washington.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Notes for week 8:
* Detroit put up 52 against the Titans. Something like 90% of those resulted from special teams plays. Titans might not be the worst team in the league, but their ST is the worst in the league, hands down.
* Philly starting to wake up. That team is stacked on both sides of the ball. Only thing that has been standing in their way is their utterly incompetent coaching staff.
* Fraud teams who will collapse by season's end: Falcons, Steelers, Packers, and (here come the
pitchforks and torches) Washington.
Maybe the Steelers and Packers….their remaining schedules are tough. Falcons not so much. Skins have a good amount of winnable games left, but also division rivalries…so not easy.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Yesterday was amazing, feels like we are becoming a 'team of destiny'.

I think my favourite part of all this is just seeing Terry enjoy it. He put up with so much crap the past 6 years and it's now he's just balling out and having a great time doing it.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
lol…Anthony Richardson kinda joking after the game, like “yo I ain’t gonna lie, I was tired”…

…all the ex-pros on any tv show you turn on are like “yo, lie dude, make something up”…for him to come out after the 15 min cool down and step in front of the mic and say what he said, shows zero situational awareness.

Big locker room hit to him. Now look at his passing stats….they are garbage. (Lowest completion percentage in 20 years lol)

Flacco should be playing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad