OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I literally joked with my son “Here comes the obligatory inside the 10 yard line false start“. Sure enough.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
These linemen and TEs have been killing us inside the 10 all season with the lack of discipline. Getting ridiculous.

funny thing is Chicago had a extra man at the game run on and off and refs didn't notice
If he was in the huddle, yes. But otherwise it’s not 12 men until the snap, no? But our penalty preceded the snap.

Reactions: ynotcaps

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
These linemen and TEs have been killing us inside the 10 all season with the lack of discipline. Getting ridiculous.

If he was in the huddle, yes. But otherwise it’s not 12 men until the snap, no? But our penalty preceded the snap.
Yeah I was pissed originally, but the way they broke it down, it was the right call.

Reactions: Capsman

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
2nd time Terry has been caught after a long catch this season. Then not looking back there. As someone said, the receivers are really not helping him today.

Defense is hanging in there so far, but you can see CW's talent ready to make things happen.

YOu can also see JD is the more accurate passer overall.
Yeah, it feels like the Bears are going to start moving the ball with regularity soon. I have a feeling William starts settling in.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
This is the best D we've faced yet. We're moving the ball pretty well, but we're going to need to finish in the RZ.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
OK… now can we prioritize a WR. This group needs help. I do think McCaffrey is going to be a baller though. Like that pick.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
That’s a TD.

I mean I’d that’s not a TD then change the rule to “needs to survive ground and then 5 seconds of defenser pulling it out of his hands on the ground”.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We are in all types of self-destructive mode now. It’s like the defense is singing “anything you can do I can do better …watch my missed tackles” to the o-linemen and receivers.

These idiots need to stop lunging at Williams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad