OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
….he was playing a little loose there…

I thought it was the long run. He didn’t go down by diving forward safely and his body landed weirdly.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
1729457038177.gif

MackenKracken

Jan 31, 2013
NOVA
looked like it happened when he got rolled up, on the big run. You could tell something wasn't right after that, He went down awkward on the 7 yarder because of it. Wish Terry got in on the swing route bc we're not doing shit with Mariota, would much rather see Driskle or Hartmann

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
JD was grabbing his abdomen up under his pads/jersey at the end of that series. Medics probably suspect a possible rib fracture or want to rule it out vs an abs strain or something.

Reactions: ynotcaps

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
They did say he was going in to get ribs x-rayed. Mariotta looking controlled though. That is good.

B-Rob for TD!

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
JD was grabbing his abdomen up under his pads/jersey at the end of that series. Medics probably suspect a possible rib fracture or want to rule it out vs an abs strain or something.
My guess is a muscle strain. His torso got pulled backward while his knee was planted in the ground, could be the iliopsoas or transverse abdominal. I didn’t see anything in the injury that would suggest a fracture. Also it getting worse afterward sounds like swelling/bruising type thing.

Hope I’m right.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My guess is a muscle strain. His torso got pulled backward while his knee was planted in the ground, could be the iliopsoas or transverse abdominal. I didn’t see anything in the injury that would suggest a fracture. Also it getting worse afterward sounds like swelling/bruising type thing.

Hope I’m right.

Yeah watching his reactions on those plays of wager a muscle strain from hip up through core

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad