OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
can they flex this early in the season? IM sure tv exec would love it but i thought it was allowed/limited for later in season with playoff implications.

Changing games from 1 pm to 8 pm a week in advance f***s the ticket holders imo

I got tickets to the Carolina game and if they moved that to 8 pm .. I cant go.
NBC wanted to flex the game to SNF, but CBS was able to protect the game and keep it.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Anyone going? the gameday warehouses outside MT are great .. def recommend the firehouse for cheap brats beers cigars good fun atmosphere . purple camo mc hammer pants on everyone including women and babies

Anyone go to raves down there in the 90s? fever or sunday mass?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ravens are definitely beatable. gave up a lot of yards to Cincy including a late 70 yard chase TD. Ravens offense is fine but were enabled by Cincy mistakes.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
reviewing the Ravens Bengals tape and wow Humphrey just intercepted burrow. I see how Cincinnati blew that 4th quarter. just a ton of mistakes.

if we stay composed and penalty free without turnovers we can win this. won't be easy

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Every outlet is covering this as the premier game this week. We weren't a SB team or even a playoff team, but every eye in the NFL universe is on us right now.

How ****ing cool is this?!

Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Glad Josh Harris is trying to up the amenities for our guys after the F score or whatever. I guess he’s made some improvements to the Ashburn facilities too.

Sunday must be such a big game, from a business perspective, for Harris and the ownership group.

People I grew up with in MD, who started rooting for the Ravens, really annoy me. Of course, I’m a life long Steelers fan (my dad is from Pgh), so I absolutely hate the Ravens, lol.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad