OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Question for everyone on this forum:

You are offered a trade for Jayden Daniels.
Daniel Jones
Jalen Hurts
Dak Prescott

I don't think I'm doing any of those trades.

Lamar Jackson straight up. Do you do it?

Nope to all. Mahomes is the only name which gets me to answer the phone. Maybe Allen?

Last edited:

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
No to all. JD is a cost-controlled rookie phenom with unknown ceiling. His mental game seems to be Modok level.

My biggest fear used to be him getting injured, but he's been better at protecting himself the last couple weeks.

Now my biggest fear is that he might want to leave at some point. I'm having nightmares about what he said on Sharpe's show when they tried like hell to get him to admit how badly he wanted to be in California or Vegas. So I'm all-in now on how badly we need to build around him, get the stadium deal done, rebrand to something cool, keep/get coaches that he likes, and fix everything remotely needing fixing about this franchise.

I don't want him looking for greener pastures. I want him to be a healthy DC lifer like Darrell. Unless he turns into a douche, in which case I'll want him to be a healthy DC lifer whose momma whoops his ass when necessary.

FYI: I was listening to Rich Eisen while writing this. He says JD's completion percentage over these 4 games is the highest in NFL history. Not for a rookie, and not specifically the first 4 games of a season. The highest of any QB in any 4-game stretch, ever.

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Question for everyone on this forum:

You are offered a trade for Jayden Daniels.
Daniel Jones
Jalen Hurts
Dak Prescott

I don't think I'm doing any of those trades.

Lamar Jackson straight up. Do you do it?
Why even include Daniel Jones on this list? Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad