Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v6 | Fri, Sept 13 | vs StL | 7pm ET/4pm PT | TBA vs TBA Ohtanis Makes History

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I’m not sure ‘statement games’ exist, but if this wasn’t one, I don’t know what is.
Leaps over both 50 plateaus, first game ever with 3/2, and 10(!!)rbi? How often has 10 rbi happened?
I searched the box score just to see it in one place.
It’s unbelievable.
Edit to add: Ohtani’s 10rbi is the 17th time a player had 10 or more rbi in a game.

I don’t recall this, but ex-Jay Mark Whiten holds the record for most rbi in a game In ML history with 12 while he played for the Cards. Shares the record with another dude who wasn’t a Jay.

Yeah that's an all-time great game
Ohtani is insane
Still annoyed he went to the Dodgers

Reactions: aingefan

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I would like to see them let Rodriguez get near 100 pitches today. See what he can do with it.

Kirk with a big throw to get us out of the 1st.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
How are they going to ditch Springer? He is not good anymore.
If he plays like that next season it's going to be a massive problem. Right now he plays like a bench player but because of his contract he's on the field every night. The team is better with him on the bench imo. It's honestly impressive Vlad will get to 100 RBIs considering the leadoff hitter did not get on base the whole year,

Last edited:

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
If he plays like that next season it's going to be a massive problem. Right now he plays like a bench player but because of his contract he's on the field every night. The team is better with him on the bench imo.

He has played like this for 2 seasons in a row now. I have no reason to believe 2025 will be much better than 2023 and 2024.

Reactions: LaP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad