Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v6 | Fri, Sept 13 | vs StL | 7pm ET/4pm PT | TBA vs TBA Ohtanis Makes History

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I’m not sure ‘statement games’ exist, but if this wasn’t one, I don’t know what is.
Leaps over both 50 plateaus, first game ever with 3/2, and 10(!!)rbi? How often has 10 rbi happened?
I searched the box score just to see it in one place.
It’s unbelievable.
Edit to add: Ohtani’s 10rbi is the 17th time a player had 10 or more rbi in a game.

I don’t recall this, but ex-Jay Mark Whiten holds the record for most rbi in a game In ML history with 12 while he played for the Cards. Shares the record with another dude who wasn’t a Jay.

Yeah that's an all-time great game
Ohtani is insane
Still annoyed he went to the Dodgers

Reactions: aingefan

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I would like to see them let Rodriguez get near 100 pitches today. See what he can do with it.

Kirk with a big throw to get us out of the 1st.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
If he plays like that next season it's going to be a massive problem. Right now he plays like a bench player but because of his contract he's on the field every night. The team is better with him on the bench imo.

He has played like this for 2 seasons in a row now. I have no reason to believe 2025 will be much better than 2023 and 2024.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad