Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v4 |Sat, Jun 15 | vs CLE | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Carrasco vs TBD

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Time for a change management and players
To best trade options
Bo and Vladdy
What can they expect to get for them
Not enough probably. Other teams will see Atkins coming from 10 miles away and they'll be ready.

Pretty awful outing here from kikuchi
Yeah but he's not a number 1. Can't expect him to give 2 runs or less every game. Kikuchi has been saving Atkins *** more than anything else this past two seasons.

Time to prove me wrong Vogelbach [edit] and .... nope well hit but a double play is a double play

Reactions: horner

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
This is painful.

That was unlucky for Vogelbach who smoked that ball but when you never score from these situations for 2 years now ‘luck’ seems like a weak excuse.

Reactions: horner and Vector

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
This is painful.

That was unlucky for Vogelbach who smoked that ball but when you never score from these situations for 2 years now ‘luck’ seems like a weak excuse.
Bo should not be doubled off.. It's just losing baseball... everyday

Stringer Bell

Dec 16, 2009
This has to be the point where people get fired, right?
What’s the point? Would it just be to try to show the fans they care? It’s baseball not hockey. Firing the manager will make almost no difference and there are no season saving trades like in other sports.

When things like this happen it’s a lost year.

Reactions: Vector

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Can't believe we are still rocking Vogelbach as a replacement DH. It's not like he's a kid improving or a solid vet in a slump. I mean i'm pretty sure there's better options in AAA. Horwitz is 26 he doesn't have anything left to learn from AAA.

This experiment should have been over weeks ago before he became fully guaranteed . Management seems to be ready to die on the sword that js a fatally flawed roster. If they do anything desperate I have a feeling it will be way too late to make a difference this year...

Reactions: hockeywiz542

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Imagine if we did not piss away those basesloaded situations..

Foley can't throw a strike.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad