Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v3 | Thu, May 23 | @ Det | 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT | Gausman vs Flaherty

Status
Not open for further replies.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
They should do games like this more often. Hilarious.

You guys remember the CBC HNIC strike 20 years ago? Camera guys were working, but no play by play. So you watched the game at home with crowd sound and ZERO play by play.

It was actually awesome.

Jays game cam feeds now working. But it's shaky with weird zooming in and out. But not audio. So still play by play through a cellphone.

Danny Jansen just hit a single according to Shulman. Then you saw it on TV 10 second slater. lol

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
you just jinxed it. you do not speak of such things.

If you go to MLB.com/scores the game literally has 'N* H*****' across the top of it. I think my jinx is probably small by comparison, ha.

Man, it'll be interesting to see the ump score on this one. It looks like Flaherty is getting a ridiculously different/bigger strike zone relative to Gausman.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
If you go to MLB.com/scores the game literally has 'N* H*****' across the top of it. I think my jinx is probably small by comparison, ha.

Man, it'll be interesting to see the ump score on this one. It looks like Flaherty is getting a ridiculously different/bigger strike zone relative to Gausman.
Will they have access to the pitch locations without the power and internet as they don't have access to statcast, pitch velocity?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Will they have access to the pitch locations without the power and internet as they don't have access to statcast, pitch velocity?

No idea. I'd assume they'd find a way to backfill this stuff.

That was a crazy good AB for rookie Wenceel Perez against Gausman there. Impressive.

Reactions: red devil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad