GDT: 2024 Training/Rookie Camp/Preseason Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Ant chance uens or Alscher become a 6th/7th dman? Noticed alscher got way more icetime (4 minutes more for total of 24) than any other panther player today.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I love Sam Bennett, but I am not convinced his contract offers will be quite what you guys think his contract offers will be. His production through his career has not been impressive, he takes penalties, he is frequently injured, and he's not considered a 1C.

I think team's will easily throw 7x7 at him, probably more with the cap going up again next year. He's producing around 55 point pace in the regular season even though he misses games. But keeps up the production in the playoffs and is literally the boogeyman that teams are afraid of and can change a series on his own. That kind of stuff is invaluable. I just hope if he doesn't stay he goes to West and way out of here.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Why does Maurice play the second string in preseason? A couple of reasons I can think of.

To find a gem or two. To solidify someone.

And to justify to the owners why Barky and Tkachuk and Reino make the big bucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad