2024 Training Camp

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Bäck isn't on that list. Wonder if he makes the team as spare .

For quite a while i pinned him in as cheap Faksa replacement and i guess it might actually happen this year . He's the only guy left who does require waivers that wasn't guaranteed to make the team before camp started

Also wondering if the team may carry 14 forwards to start the year because of Robos injury. Yeah he's supposed to be ready for game 1 but the teams been telling lies about player availability quite often.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Bäck was really good with Texas last year but since the team had almost no injuries to the bottom 6 he never got a chance to play NHL games. Think he's earned the NHL roster spot . I think the last 2 years Faksa beeing on the team and never getting hurt is what kept Bäck from ever getting a callup.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
It is always funny. Training camp opens every year with talk about roster battles, and every year, there's only really one job available to win. It's the fiction told in every pro sport. Thousands of words get written about camp and preseason when we really know who is on the roster in late July.

Reactions: Elysian

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean this year it was blatantly obvious . 12 forwards made the team the second camp was opened , so did 7 defenseman and 2 goalies. There was exactly 1 open roster spot outside of injuries or one of the depth pieces showing up like 100 pounds overweight or something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad