2024 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
That's a trade deadline type of move.

Being able to run a top 4 like this during crunch time:

Miro - Andersson
Lindell - Harley

Is massive for the playoffs.

Andersson also has a relatively small cap hit (4.55M), is an upcoming UFA, and will almost certainly be available at the deadline.
it would be massive, but it won't happen.

Also trade deadline is 4 months away. No sense watching out for something that's about as likely to happen as a Jessica Alba, Margot Robbie 3 way

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
You never know...
it would be massive, but it won't happen.

Also trade deadline is 4 months away. No sense watching out for something that's about as likely to happen as a Jessica Alba, Margot Robbie 3 way
I'm just relaying what I've been told...

I can tell you at one point last season the main target was Hanifin before they pivoted to Tanev.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Nill in a power struggle with the coach who has taken this team to back-to-back Conference Finals and potentially souring the relationship over the #6 defenseman is an interesting take.

Makes Jerry Jones almost seem normal.

There's not a single hockey player out there that would have came back to the situation they were in if it wasn't discussed with the coach. Lundkvist will get every opportunity as the #6 because we are weak down that side, not because the GM is in the coaches ear.
Do you really think he had better offers? Based on his play last season I doubt it. He was UFA, he could have signed elsewhere. He didn't, likely because he didn't get a better offer? Also, by signing with the Stars he knew he'd continue to be protected by the GM who traded for him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad