2024 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Agreed with the top six except that top line is gonna be subject to having the ice tilted against it by a physically stronger group. It's an awesome home ice group though. But it's the top line I keep circling back to.

Yeah I think Olivier is in and the only way we see Brindley is as the early season hedge against Danforth's injury sitch. That slot could just as easily by Gambrell. Or another player that's added throughout camp, which we know D-Wad has said he wants to do.
I mean Monahan and Chinakhov aren't small. Johnson's stick work and reads are going to become important so it will be interesting to see how the team adopts Evason's system

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I mean Monahan and Chinakhov aren't small. Johnson's stick work and reads are going to become important so it will be interesting to see how the team adopts Evason's system
Yeah I just feel like you've got three guys there for whom d-zone play isn't a forte. I'm still up for it because it's a great combo of offensive skillsets. And if they can take strides as you say plus learn Evason's scheme, I really like it.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137

Yeah I just feel like you've got three guys there for whom d-zone play isn't a forte. I'm still up for it because it's a great combo of offensive skillsets. And if they can take strides as you say plus learn Evason's scheme, I really like it.
I think KJ has a chance to be a Datsyukian style defender, I mean he was taking PK minutes in camp so I would imagine he's not completely incompetent out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad