WC: 2024 Team USA

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Brady is dialed in.

Does anyone know who the USA's all-time leading scorer is? Not just at Worlds.

I understand that in these games (France & Kazakhstan) they want to give playing time also to those who don't otherwise play. However, it is always bad coaching to scratch someone (Kesselring) who has played well.

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Brady is dialed in.

Does anyone know who the USA's all-time leading scorer is? Not just at Worlds.

I understand that in these games (France & Kazakhstan) they want to give playing time also to those who don't otherwise play. However, it is always bad coaching to scratch someone (Kesselring) who has played well.
They just showed the graph on TSN, through NHL Network, that I think it was Rob Johnson. Not 100% sure though.

That is some gap if true.

EDIT:

Ok here it is. LoL wasn't Buzz an astronaut as well. 😇🤫

Reactions: Zero Pucks Given

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Thats another one for Boldy, Goalie hand after that blast.

1716132047112.jpeg

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
TSN talking about the easy end of this schedule that could be a problem. I am hoping Latvia brings their best in a few days, we need a test before the elimination round...

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
This period was probably the worst performance I've ever seen against us. Well, at least the boys get some confidence for PP.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Well, I got my 8 goals lol....and then 9...not much left you can do here besides get guys more ice time that haven't produced much.

Just come out of here healthy is all that's left.

Congrats to Johnny Hockey as well. Let's see some more then next 2 games from him and crew!

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Lou Sassole

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah not sure, unless they promised him the net and they couldn't with Lyon here originally. But like you said I don't see how he can be the guy. He might get 1 game in and then elimination round time.. At that point might as well just stick with Ned who at least has been here all week long. Is Lindgren really a big upgrade over Ned?? Plus he hasn't played hockey in weeks...

Happy he is showing up though, we needed someone and he answered. Swayman probably too emotional to come after that tough loss..
He had a hunting trip planned with his grandfather, who doesn't have very many hunting trips left. Since they still needed someone, he answered the call.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Dominated an overwhelmed Kazakhstan.

The first 2 lines are coming together quite nicely. Gaudreau has settled in after a rocky start and looks like vintage Gaudreau. Boldy and Tkachuk have been dominant.

Congrats to Johnny Hockey on the WC points record for USAH. Hopefully Nelson can get the goal record, too.

Nice to see the PP get some juice, hopefully a confidence booster there.

Lindren should start against Latvia, and if he looks good, I think it's his net.

Can someone tell Engblom that Sanderson and Karlsson didn't overlap in Ottawa? Second game he's compared them and claimed Karlsson mentored Sanderson...

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Johnny Hockey should be selected for the 4Nations simply because he is one of the few star players who has been committed to this jersey. Hats off to the record.
Respectfully disagree. Give me a guy like Tuch as a role player. Gaudreau isn’t good enough anymore to be a main player on what could be the best overall roster in 4 Nations. No Gaudreau, Caufield, Zegras or any one-dimensional players. Sweden & Canada will expose guys like that

Reactions: ORRFForever

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Respectfully disagree. Give me a guy like Tuch as a role player. Gaudreau isn’t good enough anymore to be a main player on what could be the best overall roster in 4 Nations. No Gaudreau, Caufield, Zegras or any one-dimensional players. Sweden & Canada will expose guys like that
It's going to be tough for Johnny with the talent we have, but if he comes out the gate swinging next year on a bit more talented Blue Jackets team, how do you leave off one of the most talented players your country has that actually gives a shit and repeatedly has shown up here? For me the damage is worse by leaving him off versus whatever limitations he might have.

We have plenty of bigger skilled wingers to surround him, Hughes and Kane with..too many times we lose because we simply don't have enough skill...that won't be the case next year unless we pick a team more focused on what Canada has or will bring instead of the talent we have available.

Reactions: SK94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad