WC: 2024 Team USA

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Yes...this is my first ever time watching the Worlds. Never ever have I ever watched one before. Never. Nope. Never.

Thanks random poster who I have never seen before in a US hockey thread...truly enlightening shit right here...
Glad to be of help, you really seemed to be in need of enlightening. Complaining about too many guaranteed blowout wins when facing a team that denied you a medal last year -- if this is how you approach games, you're never breaking that semi-final curse.

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Glad to be of help, you really seemed to be in need of enlightening. Complaining about too many guaranteed blowout wins when facing a team that denied you a medal last year -- if this is how you approach games, you're never breaking that semi-final curse.
The US is bringing the same team this year? Please o wise one explain to me how this years team has anything to do with last years squad considering there is only 1 returning player. All f***ing ears...

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
I would play him over Kunin and Leonard, maybe Eyssimont.

He's a really dynamic complete player with a great motor. Really smart out there.

I would think that Eyssimont and Kunin have a planned role in the fourth line and SH. Leonard was called first, so he must be higher in the depth chart.

Wouldn't mind sending Eyssimont home. He has no future for Olympic consideration. Appreciate the enthusiasm to show up but a 27 year old with 136 NHL games of fourth line duty isn't bringing anything to the table worth taking a look at.

Not going to happen and I wouldn't like it one bit either. Grinder or not, commitment matters. What message does it send if they who answers the call when asked are sent home. At least things won't get any better.

Last edited:

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
So some lines in no order at practice - Tkachuk–Zegras-Caufield, Farabee-Pinto-Leonard and Sanderson-Hughes
I imagine we'll see

Gaudreau - Nelson - Boldy
Tkachuk - Zegras - Caufield
Farabee - Pinto - Leonard
Eyssimont - Hayes - Kunin
Smith

Werenski - Jones
Sanderson - Hughes
Vlasic - Petry
Kesselring

I'd roll my bottom 6 as:
Farabee - Hayes - Brindley
Eyssimont - Pinto - Leonard

I like the Sanderson - Hughes pairing, Hughes can play both sides, and it ensures we have our best D in the top 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
I imagine we'll see

Gaudreau - Nelson - Boldy
Tkachuk - Zegras - Caufield
Farabee - Pinto - Leonard
Eyssimont - Hayes - Kunin
Smith

Werenski - Jones
Sanderson - Hughes
Vlasic - Petry
Kesselring

I'd roll my bottom 6 as:
Farabee - Hayes - Brindley
Eyssimont - Pinto - Leonard

I like the Sanderson - Hughes pairing, Hughes can play both sides, and it ensures we have our best D in the top 4.
I really like that 3rd line. Handful to deal with.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
A proven NHLer over a skilled college kid makes you want to throw up? I mean, in 2 years if that was the case then yeah...not seeing the issue right now. Kid can still go out there and earn it, tourney hasn't even started yet.
As a Sharks fan who just watched Kunin all year on that complete dumpster fire of a team...yes seeing Kunin over Smith makes me want to throw up.

One of my least favorite players this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad