Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Marcos Acuna back to Argentina, after signing for River from Sevilla for 2+ mil

Mateus Fernandes from Sporting to Southampton for 15 mil. 20 yo central midfielder, not a starter at Sporting but I'm a fan, should do well in the Premier League, and very well next year in the Championship :D

Thanks for sharing this. I’m a fan of Fernandes too and grabbed him earlier this year for my keeper teams. Looked really good with Estoril last season from the clips I saw. I just wish he’d have stayed for a full season at Sporting. Crazy thing is they can afford to sell him and not miss a beat.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
It always makes me laugh when I see players sooooooo desperate to join Real Madrid and Barca, and it turns out to be one of the worst career choices they can make.

I think the main irony is in the fact that one of the main reasons for choosing Barca was that they were willing to offer a two-year deal. We for example were only willing to do one

Reactions: S E P H

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Gabriel Moscardo's loan deal from PSG to Reims made official.

Sekou Mara back to France too, Strasbourg to be precise, after they bought him for 12 mil from Southampton.

I think the main irony is in the fact that one of the main reasons for choosing Barca was that they were willing to offer a two-year deal. We for example were only willing to do one
I was happy with him at Barcelona and regardless of his age he's good enough to start for any team, but it's a numbers game, we have too many up and coming midfielders and very little money.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I was happy with him at Barcelona and regardless of his age he's good enough to start for any team, but it's a numbers game, we have too many up and coming midfielders and very little money.
Highly doubt the impact of Casadó + Olmo is bigger than what Gundogan brought considering Olmo is likely to be injured half of the season.

Not even taking into account the 60M spent on him.

This move reflects how poor the state of the club is

In other news. Sporting offered 30M for Roque but we decide to decline it and just loan him to Betis (it's official).

With how bad he has looked, this could be an awful move and lose the value he still had.
I guess there's a little chance he goes back to be a promising player but...

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Highly doubt the impact of Casadó + Olmo is bigger than what Gundogan brought considering Olmo is likely to be injured half of the season.

Not even taking into account the 60M spent on him.

This move reflects how poor the state of the club is

In other news. Sporting offered 30M for Roque but we decide to decline it and just loan him to Betis (it's official).

With how bad he has looked, this could be an awful move and lose the value he still had.
I guess there's a little chance he goes back to be a promising player but...
I was thinking more along the lines of Gavi and Fermin bringing what we lose from Gundi. I still think/hope Olmo will play on the left, with Balde in the Cucurella role up and down the flank and him sliding into the centre.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I was thinking more along the lines of Gavi and Fermin bringing what we lose from Gundi. I still think/hope Olmo will play on the left, with Balde in the Cucurella role up and down the flank and him sliding into the centre.
For sure once that Gavi is back we will not miss him as much, was just comparing in terms of what's new to the team this year around

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Ajax taking on a reclamation project, Daniele Rugani from Juventus, on loan.

Napoli buying Benfica (and ex Ajax( winger David Neres for 28 mil. He might butt heads with Conte...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
For sure once that Gavi is back we will not miss him as much, was just comparing in terms of what's new to the team this year around
Gavi has been out for a year. He needs time. Barca and some of the fans seem to be stuck in two different directions. They want to compete on all fronts and want to play la masia youths but at the same time they want to sign unnecessary players. f***ing choose a direction and stick with it. Hint it involves La Masia

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Can somebody steelman me what on earth Chelsea's strategy is? I don't understand anything they do. Sell Gallagher and buy Joao Felix for 10 million more than what they received for Gallagher? Doesn't that defeat the financial motivation for selling Gallagher in the first place?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Can somebody steelman me what on earth Chelsea's strategy is? I don't understand anything they do. Sell Gallagher and buy Joao Felix for 10 million more than what they received for Gallagher? Doesn't that defeat the financial motivation for selling Gallagher in the first place?
No, because of accounting.

It’s insanely stupid dumb bad and awful regardless, though.

Reactions: Peen and luiginb

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
No, because the profit from the sale is recorded in current year, while cost of transfer is amortized over length of contract, limited to 5 years.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Once they figure out their strategy I’m sure they’ll let us know. Until then they’ll just wing it.

Reactions: Peen

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Fabrizio says Arsenal has agreed on personal terms with Joan Garcia, and now the club is doing its best to move out of Ramsdale after we complete the Merino signing.

Forest came in presenting a loan with an option to buy for Aaron, but I would think Arsenal would want it to be an obligation to buy.

Chelsea selling Broja to Ipswich for 30m
In other words, that is a move to get a team relegated lol. In reality, though, you are right. If Broja is worth 30 million, then Eddie is easily worth 40 million. Damn what is Ipswitch doing there?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
According to Le Parisien, supposedly top tier for PSG, United and PSG are close to an agreement for Ugarte. Deal expected to be completed within a couple of days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad