Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Cajuste from Napoli to Ipswich on a loan

Former Celta and Valencia star striker Maxi Gomez let go on a free, after Trabzonspor deemed him not good enough. What a fall from grace, he's still just 28.

Miguel Crespo also loaned from Fener to Basaksehir

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Cajuste from Napoli to Ipswich on a loan

Former Celta and Valencia star striker Maxi Gomez let go on a free, after Trabzonspor deemed him not good enough. What a fall from grace, he's still just 28.

Miguel Crespo also loaned from Fener to Basaksehir
Pellegrini wanted to spend £40M on Gomez when he was managing West Ham. Dodged a bullet. Not that Haller worked out that well either.

Reactions: luiginb

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It’s essentially Felix for 18 million. Just for accountant purposes.
It's actually Felix for an FFP/PSR profit of 30m this year and then carrying -12m/year for the next 4.

But as has been standard Chelsea under the new ownership, next year is next year's problem and I'm sure they'll find another promising academy player (or hotel or women's team) to sell to sort it out then.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Fabrizio is saying that nobody has put in a bid for Ramsdale yet, but there could be a lot of movement regarding him from now to the end of the window. Though, Arsenal isn't budging on his 50 million evaluation. My guess is a team wants Arsenal to be desperate and agree to take him on a season-long loan instead of wasting 50 million.

Romano also said Joan Garcia will be the target and is keen to move to London.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
BIG move out of the blue, Georginio Rutter from Leeds to Brighton for 46+ million. Like the player, he was good both in the Bundesliga and the Championship, but what are Brighton doing with all these forwards??

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
BIG move out of the blue, Georginio Rutter from Leeds to Brighton for 46+ million. Like the player, he was good both in the Bundesliga and the Championship, but what are Brighton doing with all these forwards??
Was he 46 million good? Won’t pretend I watched him in the Championship, but he scored 6 goals.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Was he 46 million good? Won’t pretend I watched him in the Championship, but he scored 6 goals.
He was ok numbers-wise during his Leeds career, with good underlying numbers for a 22yo last year. I remember him better in Bundesliga where he was a good player at 20 for Hoffenheim. Prices in England are stupid anyway, Leeds paid 41 mil for him 2 years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad