Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Man, reading this thread I wonder why there’s even a hot takes thread.

That may be cooling as Kabar, Brunner, and Campbell have apparently impressed Sahin since they got back from their Asia trip.

Kabar has already put an end to their pursuit of a new LB and the two young wingers may make the senior team.

Although the Belgian league wouldn’t be a bad next step for Brunner if he takes it seriously.

I’d be fine with a move to the Jupiler League. Just not sure the move to Monaco strikes confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It really just highlights why tying spending rules to revenue is dumb. Just go the NA route with some variation of a wage/salary cap.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Monaco is supposed to immediately loan him to Brugge

Yeah, I know. It’s just that when you see a player of that reputation change clubs from a BVB to a Monaco it doesn’t inspire confidence. I’m just annoyed because my U21 strikers are Brunner and Roque and I got them both for nothing and now both are off the ideal projected path.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I haven't chequed any rumours lately except some headlines from both good and bad sources. Supposedly, Inter Milan is going to bid for Kiwior, and Edu travelled to Marseille to finish the Nketiah move.

Lastly, it seems there is a payment structure problem with Merino and why the deal hasn't been announced yet. Arsenal is negotiating with RS to find a balance for payment instalments.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah, I know. It’s just that when you see a player of that reputation change clubs from a BVB to a Monaco it doesn’t inspire confidence. I’m just annoyed because my U21 strikers are Brunner and Roque and I got them both for nothing and now both are off the ideal projected path.
Send them both to me, I'll give you 500k.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Rumors are a few days old, but saw that West Ham have been linked with Girona’s Arnau Martinez. Would have thought he’d replace Couto for Girona, but they seem to be clearing the decks.

Send them both to me, I'll give you 500k.

Well don’t be surprised if one of them is traded in the next couple of weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad