Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I mean, the spirit of the rule is pretty clear and this is meant to obfuscate it. Seems a cut and dry case of ignoring the rule and it’s intent.

And it’s being ignored by the football federations as well, to be fair.
This is the same group that thought selling a hotel from their left hand to their right hand was a legit way to balance the accounting.

Can't wait to start hearing the spin that they are just doing all this to expose the wrongs in the system so they can be fixed.

Reactions: KJS14 and luiginb

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What are the rumours that Saudi and Junior have a deal with each other? I am reading 350 million Euros per year.

Also, Fabrizio confirmed that Nketiah to Marseille has collapsed.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
What are the rumours that Saudi and Junior have a deal with each other? I am reading 350 million Euros per year.

Also, Fabrizio confirmed that Nketiah to Marseille has collapsed.
What I have read is that both Vini and Real Madrid told Saudi to go f*** themselves.

That being said, if they are dumb enough to give us 500M or so for the transfer, I will fly to Madrid and drive Vini to the airport myself.

EDIT: Here is what I found from Madrid aggregators

Yeah, give us a billion or f*** off.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
We're sorry we're a supporter owned club and don't have the most corrupt man in Spain backstopping us.
So are we? Perez sure is a mafioso type, but do not act as if Barca are saints. Who are under investigation for corruption again?

I mean, once again, a Cule crying and comparing his club to us when he should focus on Barca's inept management. Be mad at them, they are the ones who put you in this financial situation, not Real Madrid.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So are we? Perez sure is a mafioso type, but do not act as if Barca are saints. Who are under investigation for corruption again?

I mean, once again, a Cule crying and comparing his club to us when he should focus on Barca's inept management. Be mad at them, they are the ones who put you in this financial situation, not Real Madrid.
You can just go back like one page to see me complain about an actual issue. Them not being “able” to register Olmo isn’t an issue … becuase they will register him.

There’s so many things you can laugh at about Barcelona, their stadium, the social media team, their purchases etc but to laugh at this really just comes across as hating for the sake of it.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You can just go back like one page to see me complain about an actual issue. Them not being “able” to register Olmo isn’t an issue … becuase they will register him.

There’s so many things you can laugh at about Barcelona, their stadium, the social media team, their purchases etc but to laugh at this really just comes across as hating for the sake of it.
I know they will register him. I just find it funny that it happens every year.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
f***. Mainz are losing Gruda to Brighton. Mainz still has a lot of interesting young attackers but Gruda was definitely the most exciting atm.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Nah I laugh at this because I told you years ago Laporta was just a dumbass.
Signing all those players the last few years was just bad.
Barca needs to do a real house cleaning and stop signing everyone. Rebuild with their academy players who aren't doing worse than the big names they're signing all the time.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I guess he really wants to stay in Spain. FCB still time to move for him next year?
Yeah I mean the longer it took to close, the less chances he was leaving. This was always going to be an extremely hard transfer to pull off and he decided to stay at his home town team; not much you can do about that. Apparently Zubimendi was willing to go but changed his mind. Can’t do much about that.

Will be interesting to see if/how LFC pivot. Some reports are they aren’t looking at any other 6s and it was Zubimendi or bust. Which would be insane but I could see them doing that. Only other transfer link in is to Mamardashvili of all people on a buy, then loan back deal. So yeah, not a lot going on. LFC at least had enough money to pay Zubiment’s release clause so there’s money in the bank

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad