Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It’s not even funny anymore.

The bullshit shell games they used to evade financial restrictions just make it more ridiculous.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You know, Chelsea is probably the club where Neto’s injury record matters the least

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
And while some of these deals take time due to negotiations with the other club, I also hate when clubs leave major business this late. The season starts in 1.5 weeks, and these potential 2 major signings aren't really getting a pre-season with the club.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
And while some of these deals take time due to negotiations with the other club, I also hate when clubs leave major business this late. The season starts in 1.5 weeks, and these potential 2 major signings aren't really getting a pre-season with the club.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
bro that's literally the joke i'm making i genuinely don't know what you're trying to accomplish here
the joke is that they were allowed to sell to themselves.

I don’t see how a supporter can keep track of all their players.
There is a non-zero percent chance they are stockpiling because they know they are about to get a transfer ban anyway so they don’t care

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
the joke is that they were allowed to sell to themselves.

There is a non-zero percent chance they are stockpiling because they know they are about to get a transfer ban anyway so they don’t care
Everyone said the same thing last summer.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Neto is purchased because Sterling, Madueke, and Mudryk simply aren't good enough. It's giving them too much credit in saying they are trying to prepare for some future ban or even a larger schedule. We are buying simply because previous buys were flops.

We'll buy someone else in the near future because Neto will be constantly injured.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad