Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Moukoko is as good as gone as well, no?
I was thinking this might make him re-think his decision if Guirassy is his only competition, especially since he is guaranteed to miss some time.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bit hypocritical then no? But I guess it was a narrative you’d like to push.
What exactly is the narrative that I am trying to push here? That Chelsea are trying to force Gallagher out? Like they’ve been trying to do for a year? What’s the lie here?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What exactly is the narrative that I am trying to push here? That Chelsea are trying to force Gallagher out? Like they’ve been trying to do for a year? What’s the lie here?
I mean there is a difference in trying to sell (I think out of their own stupid necessity) than banishing their player out of the team, no?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I mean there is a difference in trying to sell (I think out of their own stupid necessity) than banishing their player out of the team, no?
I mean it’s treating home grown player like shit to make him want to leave alley so they can sign other players. I am sorry if I made it sound even more shitty than the shitty that it is

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Banishing a player from the squad and facilities is far different than just saying he’s not a fit for the new manager. Is it a shitty way to treat the captain and an academy player sure. But until an actually decent source posts something about a banishment pushing that idea is a bit premature.

Reactions: al secord

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
We're living in a world where we're losing players to freaking West Ham ffs :(
You’re just delusional…. He’s not good enough for Barca. Xavi was the one who wanted him and since he left Barca lost interest. Over the course of the past couple of years you have a hard on for Madrid maybe you should cheer for them?

• Haha
Reactions: OKR

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

Not a fan. That said, the optimist in me says ~£25M is not going to break the bank for West Ham - the £4M difference between this and the original €25M price is bordering on irrelevant. And Fullkrug, while 31yo, doesn't have the tread on his tires the way a typical player his age would having broken through later. He can still provide good value.
He plays a type of game that shouldn't erode too badly either. Gets in good positions, uses his strength well, and finishes.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Still a big leap between that and 'kept out of the squad because he's being difficult'. Clearly Chelsea are willing (and in all likelihood will) sell him. It doesn't even seem like the manager thinks he fits.

With that said, I get loving the club, but I don't get why Gallagher would entertain staying at that point. Love the club from afar but I wouldn't want to play for a club that would jerk me around like this if I were him. Besides, you get to live in Madrid now instead of England.

I don't get how the manager doesn't think he fits when he had Dewsbury-Hall last year and bought him this summer? I feel like they're very similar type of players and ages aren't that different either. So it seems to me like they want Gallagher out because they need to raise funds and he helps with balancing the books.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Supposedly Chelsea have banished Conor Gallagher from the first team for not accepting a transfer. They are trying to force him out

i wonder if ownership is still mad that he turned down this deal (reportedly over 50m)

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
You’re just delusional…. He’s not good enough for Barca. Xavi was the one who wanted him and since he left Barca lost interest. Over the course of the past couple of years you have a hard on for Madrid maybe you should cheer for them?
He's completely right though. We can't sign shit.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
That Marseilles obviously don’t need Nketiah anymore?

I mean, looking at the most recent reports a deal may still be worked out, but a team's valuation is exactly that, it's the price at which they will let a player go, but at less than which they would rather keep the player. West Ham knows that very well

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00