Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
That’s a good spot for Summerville.
They needed someone on the left and I like his goal threat. It’ll be interesting to see how they rotate Summerville/Kudus/Bowen/Paqeta*/possibly Guilherme assuming they do get a first-choice striker in. Maybe Kudus moves central and they move Paqueta back to midfield.

*pending gambling charge resolution

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I recommend some puffs of indica before sleep time, worked wonders for my insomnia, I barely get to watch any NHL anymore haha
For me it's not so much falling a sleep but staying asleep. A "sleep quality" is the kind of medication I'm using. A co-worker said his wife had used the same medication and with similar side effects but got it changed to one without the side effects. I'll contact my occupational health services after my vacation is over to see if the doctor can prescribe me a substitute.

This is what I expect @Jussi to be like in RL.

@1:10 is his reaction when he gets a new notification from Twitter.

I hate licorice. :laugh:

I also don't get notifications because I'm not on twitter or any other social media.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yamal already does that. Raphina is just cover.

Ideally I’d get Merino or Varela (before porto) but if you’re going to spend 60 million on a luxury player I’d rather they don’t and just let the kids play.
Not to be that guy but getting Olmo over Diaz is pretty silly for Barcelona

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Luis Diaz? I’d refrain from buying Liverpool players ever again.

Just ban Barca completely from the market. They’re better off
Just saying that because his name was linked as well and Barca needed a pure (left) winger, not an Olmo

Jamie Carragher said he calls everyone Kaiser when he was watching a game with Dortmund fans.
He was also wasted

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
"Supposedly", Gyokeres has agreed with personal terms with Arsenal, but a lot of the reports are from Portgual, which I am a bit iffy on.

Merino to Arsenal very close of being done since RS are on verge of buying Carlos Soler from PSG to replace him.

Some reports of Arsenal going after Dubravka.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
"Supposedly", Gyokeres has agreed with personal terms with Arsenal, but a lot of the reports are from Portgual, which I am a bit iffy on.

Merino to Arsenal very close of being done since RS are on verge of buying Carlos Soler from PSG to replace him.

Some reports of Arsenal going after Dubravka.
When did the Merino reports start? I don’t recall this being rumored but I also have half the arsenal guys blocked

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
When did the Merino reports start? I don’t recall this being rumored but I also have half the arsenal guys blocked
Merino rumours have honestly been 2-3 months old, but they quieted down a tad when Arsenal tried to finish Calafiori (also, the teams rumoured to hijack that deal were Chelsea and Juve, lol). Romano reported earlier this week that personal terms were already agreed upon with Mikel.

Reactions: Peen

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1