Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
central striker/second forward, a little lower than Guirassy. Not only his stats but his link up play were superb, he'd have been my first choice at striker for Germany at the Euros.
Ahead of Havertz? Or behind him as the secondary striker? He doesn’t strike me as someone to be a true 9 like required in the 4-2-3-1 setup Germany had.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Demirovic to Stuttgart for 21 mil. A bit rich for my taste, and probably also means one of Guirassy and Undav is gone.

They still haven’t figured things out with Brighton and Guirassy is going to Dortmund. As is Couto from City, reportedly.

Also looks like Bayern is losing the race for Tah to ManU.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Is that such a stretch? I mean it's Kai Havertz

Unless you were also starting Wirtz against Spain, I dunno that that would’ve mattered. Undav hasn’t been as clinical as Füllkrug, as good in the link-up as Havertz, or as energetic a presser as Beier. We needed to control more of that game if we wanted to survive the kind of sloppiness that led to spain's goal.

Maybe if we had started Henrichs & Schlotterbeck on the left side of our defense, we could've held spain off well enough, but without bigger changes behind them, I dunno that it mattered who started at the 9.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yoro might be fed up and rightfully so.
PSG has been denied because of special French price. So Lille has backed themselves into a corner with Madrid who will try to minimize the price.
At some point Yoro, who's very professional, won't want to move end of August.
At this point I think it's possible he joins. Which is a huge waste.

And yes it's a good source.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
the spam posts about him possibly wanting to join and United kinda in it are so tiresome.

There's only really one person here who cares. We've seen it before with a certain midfielder.

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
the spam posts about him possibly wanting to join and United kinda in it are so tiresome.

There's only really one person here who cares. We've seen it before with a certain midfielder.
Nothing else is happening re: United transfer rumors and it's boring! Besides, I need to pad my post count to catch ix.

PSG has been denied because of special French price. So Lille has backed themselves into a corner with Madrid who will try to minimize the price.

All I wanted to hear. There's so many sources I've never heard of and I'd rather not post the dubious ones.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
BTW I was talking about lepetitlillois.
Djellit is not that great of a source.
Tanzi is a good source.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Still think the club is playing the media. Yoro might be too to be honest.

Hopefully, if the Madrid move is not there, he stays at Lille. He deserves better than United.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
BTW I was talking about lepetitlillois.
Djellit is not that great of a source.
Tanzi is a good source.
That's what I was referring to. Thank you for the info on Djellit, all I read was that he's got over 500K followers with Romano being one of them.

Interesting part was not Yoro related but this:

The sale of Casemiro may have to occur to allow the purchase of Ugarte, who has a contract to 2028 and is valued at about €45m. A loan deal for the Uruguayan may also be an option.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That's what I was referring to. Thank you for the info on Djellit, all I read was that he's got over 500K followers with Romano being one of them.

Interesting part was not Yoro related but this:
Yeah Nabil Djellit is an idiot, but he's working for l'Equipe and has had a few correct calls (which he prouds himself of all the time).

Reactions: Jussi

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Rumors of Enzo's future at Chelsea in doubt after a disappointing year and the racist chants against the French players.

What a nice kid. And what a bunch of nice guys, who could've known.

I'm sure nothing will happen, but it'll be hilarious to listen to news from their training camp considering Chelsea had 7 or 8 black French players.
And I just learned about Carvajal’s backward political views

God dammit

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad