Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Hoarders!

Supposedly OM and Lazio are the clubs and OM have offered more than Lazio. United are accepting lower bids than the initial 30 million € ask. Lazio reportedly have offered 25 million:

Embarrassing for two teams that already get a bad rep.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
People seems to have forgotten about Timber. In my eyes he’s still first choice at LB when fully fit. Or do people ruling him out after one major injury?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Watch Arsenal play him on the left now instead of getting a proper left back.
Lol, so all the tactical reports I have read say that they would do a back line of Calafiori - Gabriel - Saliba - Timber...so yeah he's going to play as a full back.

@KJS14 Yes, based on those articles it said he played quite a bit of time as a LB.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Probably £10M too much for Kilman, but whatever. Not going to lose sleep over that. At least it's a guy Lopetegui knows.

It's likely West Ham brings in another CB also - Aguerd has been rumored to Saudi Arabia.

Reactions: JPBolts

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Club Brugge have signed Greek winger Christos Tzolis for €6M

They wanted him badly 3 years ago but he signed for Norwich back then. Last season he went on loan to Fortuna Düsseldorf where he had 24 goals and 10 assists. He had a release clause which was way lower than his market value so could be an amazing signing for Brugge.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Niakhate to Lyon for almost 32 million. Rich for a player who has had trouble staying healthy because of a bum hamstring.

Raya's loan to Arsenal becomes permanent for around 30 mil too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
People seems to have forgotten about Timber. In my eyes he’s still first choice at LB when fully fit. Or do people ruling him out after one major injury?
Maybe arsenal forgot about him :)

@KJS14 Yes, based on those articles it said he played quite a bit of time as a LB.
Not for bologna and not for Italy

Exactly the teams I expected would be willing to pay for him.

---------------------------------------------------
Vivell cleared to work on the summer deals now:
Not sure what the point of vivelli is if they are just going to keep bringing in Ajax players for their extended ETH

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Ajax interested in OGC Nice striker Evann Guessand and Cedric Soares is attracting interest from Ajax after leaving Arsenal

Also;

[VI : Tim van Duijn] Ajax has been after Rugani for weeks now. Sutalo most likely to be sold to make deal possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad