GDT: 2024 Summer Free Agency (July 1st)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
So everyone is signed by NJ. Do they have unlimited f***ing cap ?
19 mill in cap space and nobody to resign.

Their issue will be next season when they have to resign Luke Hughes and Simon Nemec off their entry level and nobody coming off the books. But I guess they will worry about that next season.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
50 is even optimistic for year 2. 39 of his 81 points came from PP and not every team has Kucherov. Who would he replace in our PP1? I want our young core to be PP1 (Hutson, Slaf, Suzuki, CC, Dach).
He stand there and shoots mostly his game isn’t complicated

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
I see a problem: They aren't in need of stop gaps, unless they get rid of some of their current contracts. That's the issue with all these proposals. It's the same on D. So I expect today will be a quiet period in Montreal which will last until teams are interested in patching up their builds by acquiring some of our pieces.

It may also never happen.
If im not mistaking we have 12 fwrds under contract including RHP and Pezzetta who should be 13-14th forwards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad