Low Effort GDT 2024 Stanley Cup - Final

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Well I’ll be hitting the parade down here. Why not - first one I’ll get to experience.

Very happy a Canadian team didn’t win. And especially in this fashion. We’d be hearing about it for decades…

Edmonton was the better team tonight but that’s the way she goes. Bob will be MVP for sure.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I'm kinda glad the Oilers didn't win. I think the team is fundamentally flawed and awfully constructed by Holland. The team was simply carried by one of the greatest players of all-time hiding the incompetence by their management.

Get some proper staff running that franchise and build a good team for McDavid.

Reactions: bicboi64

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Well I’ll be hitting the parade down here. Why not - first one I’ll get to experience.

Very happy a Canadian team didn’t win. And especially in this fashion. We’d be hearing about it for decades…

Edmonton was the better team tonight but that’s the way she goes. Bob will be MVP for sure.
Edmonton is the least deserving franchise to win the cup I am glad they didn't win and I don't want those tanking bums representing Canada for the cup.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I always end up feeling good for whichever team wins as the guys doing their laps with the cup*.

*Except if the Leafs ever get to do it.

Reactions: DrEasy

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
In the past 12 years, LA, Washington, St Louis, Vegas and Florida won their first Stanley Cups.

Surely we're next right?

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Happy for Brady.
Oilers will be cursed while any of the four 1st overall picks in they took in six years are still on the team.

Reactions: bicboi64

Race Dawg

LEAFS SUCK!!
Mar 10, 2023
Sunny Muskoka
Brady is crying while his brother is lifting the Cup.

:(
Mixed emotions here. Not a Tkachuk fan as I think he is a dirty f***tard playing on an incredibly boring Florida team with a mafia type owner facing fraud charges. Not sure if I want Brady back here next year though.

Was pulling for Edmonton as this century long drought has been going on way too long but whatever. The Oilers just ran out of gas. On paper I felt they were the better team but defensively Florida is stacked minus the 2 blow out games lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad