Low Effort GDT 2024 Stanley Cup - Final

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Reinhart was due... that looked dangerous , the D backing in.. and lots of room to shoot

Florida has the energy tonight

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I thought I was going to get a g70. I have been test driving cars non-stop and I'm so lost I legit have no idea what to buy. The funnest car I have driven a few times is the Hyundai Kona N, I never liked hatches till I drove this thing.
I no nothing about either one. Did you check a Lexus IS? 2024 Lexus IS: Build & Price | Lexus Canada
I am more of a 4x4 or Truck guy. I want something that I can handle rougher roads when I go into the Bush

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I have test drove the is300 and the is350 I like them. I don't know buying a car is so annoying I find it impossible to be sure of what I want.
Its hard in that range there is so much choice and there are several that are alike
This looks nice in that range as well.

I have had a lot of luck with Toyota

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
I thought I was going to get a g70. I have been test driving cars non-stop and I'm so lost I legit have no idea what to buy. The funnest car I have driven a few times is the Hyundai Kona N, I never liked hatches till I drove this thing.
Buy an old used Audi like me, they'll keep your wallet empty and your garage full!

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Its hard in that range there is so much choice and there are several that are alike
This looks nice in that range as well.

I have had a lot of luck with Toyota
The only thing with Toyota is their cars have no power. I'd like a sedan that is both comfortable and sporty but im pretty open to anything now.

Buy an old used Audi like me, they'll keep your wallet empty and your garage full!
I'm not a big audi guy but I drove a q3 the other day and quite enjoyed it. I think the Q3 looks better than the Q5

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Bought a used Lexus gs350 and it's an absolute horse. What a fun car to drive. Premium gas is burning my ass though.
Ya I am not pumped about the idea of premium with prices only going up but this will be my last gas car, I assume I'll switch to an ev after this so I want to have some fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad