2024 Season Discussion Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I know Carr was problemactic yesterday but Darnold stayed strong. How are these guys racking up TDs and fantasy points with so few attempts, completions and yards?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Need 3 of Lamb, Flowers, Pickens, Reed and Odunze.

And is Daniels a safe play every week yet? Trying not to let recency bias affect my decision-making. I drafted him to back up Burrow but...

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
You always have to start Lamb. Bills have good corners and the Vikings have a great defense. I'd go with Pickens and Odunze

Daniels is pretty save because he has the deep ball and rushing ability. I drafted him in every league for that reason. I'd sit him against great defenses until I see him play (So I'd sit him vs the Steelers for example)

Tough call for me this week:
Hurts vs Tampa Bay (No Smith or Brown)
or
Love vs Minnesota (coming off injury)

What do people think?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
1727709270551.png

The King stays King. After an incredible performance against Buffalo last night King Henry has re-ascended the throne as the #1 running back in the league.

In the last 2 weeks Henry's stat-line reads:
49 Attempts - 350 Yards - 3 Rushing TD's (one yard away from a 4th rushing TD).
4 Reception - 33 Yards - 1 Receiving TD

He's really hitting his stride in Baltimore. This offense is looking deadly, defenses just can't account for Lamar's dynamic rushing ability, their passing game, and Henry's pure power and endurance throughout a game.

He carried me in one league but crushed me in my 2nd league. The struggle of playing multiple leagues lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad