Blue Jays Discussion: 2024 Season - Complete without a great title in keeping with the performance

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I wonder if we will start hearing more about any potential negotiations with Vladdy only after the WS ends? We don't know if any discussions even started between the Jays and Vladdy's reps.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
So who is everyone cheering for in the World Series? I can't cheer for the Yanks, and I hate the Dodgers for that obsecen Ohtani deal, but I'm cheering for Teoscar Hernandez.

He was discarded by the Jays, who have missed his power dearly. I hope he hits some big homers and becomes the World Series MVP.

Reactions: 3rd Username

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
David Popkins is the new hitting coach. I don't know enough about him to care too much one way or the other. He was the hitting coach for Minnesota the last three years, and they were a solid offensive team despite a ridiculous number of injuries.

I would have liked to see more responsibility to Hague and Edwin, but hopefully they're both still around next year. We needed to see change, and at least we're getting that.

Reactions: canucksfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad