Blue Jays Discussion: 2024 Season (better title pending or maybe not ... )

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
For me, the off-season will be premised on one thing:

Re-sign Vladdy long-term -- success
Go into next season with free agency looming -- complete and absolute failure

I sure as heck hope this management team does not eff this up. He's already remained unsigned for far too long.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
For me, the off-season will be premised on one thing:

Re-sign Vladdy long-term -- success
Go into next season with free agency looming -- complete and absolute failure

I sure as heck hope this management team does not eff this up. He's already remained unsigned for far too long.

Agreed, you need Vlad signed before you head into free agency... Hard to make an actual plan for the future and attract players to surround Vlad when he isn't signed. The Bo saga can continue... unless he is willing to sign a decent deal with some opt outs maybe.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Agreed, you need Vlad signed before you head into free agency... Hard to make an actual plan for the future and attract players to surround Vlad when he isn't signed. The Bo saga can continue... unless he is willing to sign a decent deal with some opt outs maybe.

After Vlad signs, see how much Bo really wants to stay with him in T.O. he did say he wants to win with Vladdy. Let’s see.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
After Vlad signs, see how much Bo really wants to stay with him in T.O. he did say he wants to win with Vladdy. Let’s see.

I think Bo may know his best bet may be to stick in a comfortable spot and have a bounce back season... short term extension with opt outs make him flexible to cash in if he has a big year. I think if he's signed for one year you trade him.... can't walk him to free agency especially if the team is having a good season.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad