GDT: 2024 Rookie Faceoff. Yay Hockey is back! Rookie Camp starts Sept 12th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6516.jpeg

IMG_6517.jpeg

The Ducks announced today that the club will participate in the seven-team Rookie Faceoff tournament hosted by the Los Angeles Kings from Sept. 13-16. The tournament will coincide with Anaheim Ducks Rookie Camp, beginning Thursday, Sept. 12 at Great Park Ice (camp schedule and roster to be announced at a later date).

Friday, Sept. 13
Game 1 - San Jose vs. UHC, 1:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - Colorado vs. Anaheim, 3:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 2)
Game 3 - Vegas vs. Los Angeles, 7:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)

Saturday, Sept. 14
Game 1 - Seattle vs. Colorado, 3:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - UHC vs. Los Angeles, 7:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)

Sunday, Sept. 15
Game 1 - Vegas vs. Seattle, 1:00 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - Anaheim vs. San Jose, 4:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)

Monday, Sept. 16

Game 1 - Colorado vs. San Jose, 11:30 a.m. PT (NHL Rink 1)
Game 2 - UHC vs. Vegas, 12:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink 2)
Game 3 - Anaheim vs. Los Angeles, 3:30 p.m. PT (NHL Rink

Last edited:

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Massé tried cheating up the ice without the Ducks gaining possession in their own zone. Ducks lost the puck and it turned into a 3v2 situation since Massé took himself out of a play. The rebound went to a King and it was an easy put back since Massé wasn't there to contest.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Massé tried cheating up the ice without the Ducks gaining possession in their own zone. Ducks lost the puck and it turned into a 3v2 situation since Massé took himself out of a play. The rebound went to a King and it was an easy put back since Massé wasn't there to contest.
While I'm still confident in Luneau's chances to make the big team out of camp, he didn't really help that play by dicking the puck around for almost a full minute by himself playing "look at me" hockey instead of forcing the play.

Oct 18, 2011
They made great picks but also did well in the later rounds like Wetsch and Roberts, they've looked good.

Myatovic was a big reach even if I liked him as a mid-round guy. He really doesn't have a skillset and brings nothing exceptional to justify the pick. He is a depth guy who you normally pick later in the draft and hopes he overachieves. We really passed on a lot of talented and safer players. Maybe the scouts were dreaming of someone who is half as good as a glue guy like Hyman.

They also didn't look good against a weak Avs team. We aren't showing any signs of having a strong system or identity of play and we see it throughout the organization.
This can't be serious, it's literally the first remotely competitive hockey most of these guys have played in months. The coaches give them all specific things to try and work on, it means absolutely nothing

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
This can't be serious, it's literally the first remotely competitive hockey most of these guys have played in months. The coaches give them all specific things to try and work on, it means absolutely nothing
Not to mention, probably 75% of the people on the ice this weekend, for every team, will not sniff NHL ice.

I know we're hungry for hockey, but I don't understand the drama.

Reactions: Bender66 and Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad