Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Did I hurt your feelings or something, Would Zolak have any of this wo the Patriots? no he wouldn't so it effects him no.
You didn't hurt my feelings, it's just inaccurate to call Zolak a fanboy. I don't know how to answer your question because there are people in the sports industry who did not play for a pro sports team. Fans like Zo. You might not but in general fans do. He's a popular media member now. Perhaps that is what hurts your feelings.

Did you actually ask if Peppers is playing next week? Get a life man.
Sarcasm, dude. Try reading my subsequent posts. JFC.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
We should be 3-2 Miami and Seattle we easily could have won. Why am I getting flamed for thinking we can have a mini run against some bad teams with Maye?
They should not automatically be 3-2. That's not how it works when you are a bad team. Cincinnati "should" have beaten KC and Baltimore. They didn't. And if we really wanna play this game if the Bengals played the Patriots again they would beat us by 14+. You are what you are.

I am not discounting winning a few games towards end of the season with Maye but he could also be terrible since he's surrounded by a bad team. I just think it's crazy to say they will go 6-2 down the stretch and be in playoff contention when we haven't even see Maye play one game.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
We should be 3-2 Miami and Seattle we easily could have won. Why am I getting flamed for thinking we can have a mini run against some bad teams with Maye?

Hope Peppers never plays another down for the Patriots. Shame on Mayo for defending him at all yesterday to the media.
They could be 3-2 with or without Maye. The NFL has a lot of bad teams. With that said there issues are far deeper than QB though. They have issues all across this team, what's the best case scenario with Maye? They look mediocre and win an extra game or two? What's the worst case? Dude gets pounded behind a bad offensive line and gets let down by receivers that can't get open and catch the ball and turns into head case like Sam Darnold that bounces around the league for years. Not worth the risk reward but I'm sure he'll get in there at some point this season, just not worth rushing it and crowbaring him in.

As far as Peppers goes, he deserves to have his day in court, but it doesn't look good. I'm sure they will move on if there is anything too the accusations.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
You didn't hurt my feelings, it's just inaccurate to call Zolak a fanboy. I don't know how to answer your question because there are people in the sports industry who did not play for a pro sports team. Fans like Zo. You might not but in general fans do. He's a popular media member now. Perhaps that is what hurts your feelings.

Sarcasm, dude. Try reading my subsequent posts. JFC.
I tried to listen to him years ago trying to talk about other sports in town, he's a dope.

Sure you where being sarcastic "dude"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad