Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Did I hurt your feelings or something, Would Zolak have any of this wo the Patriots? no he wouldn't so it effects him no.
You didn't hurt my feelings, it's just inaccurate to call Zolak a fanboy. I don't know how to answer your question because there are people in the sports industry who did not play for a pro sports team. Fans like Zo. You might not but in general fans do. He's a popular media member now. Perhaps that is what hurts your feelings.

Did you actually ask if Peppers is playing next week? Get a life man.
Sarcasm, dude. Try reading my subsequent posts. JFC.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
We should be 3-2 Miami and Seattle we easily could have won. Why am I getting flamed for thinking we can have a mini run against some bad teams with Maye?
They should not automatically be 3-2. That's not how it works when you are a bad team. Cincinnati "should" have beaten KC and Baltimore. They didn't. And if we really wanna play this game if the Bengals played the Patriots again they would beat us by 14+. You are what you are.

I am not discounting winning a few games towards end of the season with Maye but he could also be terrible since he's surrounded by a bad team. I just think it's crazy to say they will go 6-2 down the stretch and be in playoff contention when we haven't even see Maye play one game.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad