Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Obvious PI on Chiefs and no flag
That was one of the worst non-calls I have ever seen. Brutal and it probably cost the Falcons the game.

The more I see things like that happen - and it seems to happen more often than it used to - the more I question the legitimacy of the games we’re watching.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
That was one of the worst non-calls I have ever seen. Brutal and it probably cost the Falcons the game.

The more I see things like that happen - and it seems to happen more often than it used to - the more I question the legitimacy of the games we’re watching.
Yeah, all us non-Pats fans have been saying that for around 20yrs. :cool:

Tuck Rule, my ass….

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah, all us non-Pats fans have been saying that for around 20yrs. :cool:

Tuck Rule, my ass….
At least that was the rule and I believe it had been called earlier in the season

They need to allow pass interference challenge flags, too often botched PI calls/non-calls decide games

Reactions: rfournier103

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
The NFL season has been crazy so far.
Who expected the Bronco's to go into TBay and beat them the way they did?
Giants had no business beating the Browns, same as the Panthers beating the Raiders.
I might as well put the teams in a hat and pick one out for my pool.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Went thru storage to get my jerseys out

Wonder if I can get Maye suin on 😬

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpeg
    IMG_3859.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: CDJ

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Plus how can anyone be mad the call went against Gruden, Al Davis and the Raiders
Although I was a toddler when it happened and don't remember it, Boomer Patriots fans remember a bullshit roughing the passer call that went against the Patriots that very likely cost them a Super Bowl in '76. The very next day after the Snow Bowl (as we call it here) I heard all about how the Tuck Rule was poetic justice for that bullshit call 25 years earlier.

The Raiders can eat shit.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Although I was a toddler when it happened and don't remember it, Boomer Patriots fans remember a bullshit roughing the passer call that went against the Patriots that very likely cost them a Super Bowl in '76. The very next day I heard all about how the Tuck Rule was poetic justice for that bullshit call 25 years earlier.

The Raiders can eat shit.

That and the POS Jack Tatum paralyzing Stingley in a preseason game with a completely unnecessary hit

Reactions: rfournier103

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Three weeks in and its absolute CARNAGE on the HF Boards Double Elimination Survivor Pool.....

I took my first strike this week taking the Raiders to win their home opener against Carolina. I should have known better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad