Patriots/NFL 2024 Regular Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Obvious PI on Chiefs and no flag
That was one of the worst non-calls I have ever seen. Brutal and it probably cost the Falcons the game.

The more I see things like that happen - and it seems to happen more often than it used to - the more I question the legitimacy of the games we’re watching.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
That was one of the worst non-calls I have ever seen. Brutal and it probably cost the Falcons the game.

The more I see things like that happen - and it seems to happen more often than it used to - the more I question the legitimacy of the games we’re watching.
Yeah, all us non-Pats fans have been saying that for around 20yrs. :cool:

Tuck Rule, my ass….

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

Tuck Rule, my ass….
However you feel about that game, at least the referee got on his mic in front of the whole world and explained himself. You might not like what he said, but there was something. Nothing but crickets last night.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Tuck Rule, my ass….
At least that was the rule and I believe it had been called earlier in the season

They need to allow pass interference challenge flags, too often botched PI calls/non-calls decide games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad