Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season V - Back to 500

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Kids are begging to be fed.
fcc09a7685d728c333efb910acee4a90.jpg

Reactions: Mione134

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I guess I shouldn't be surprised but another late season collapse really puts a damper on things for me. At some point you need some on field momentum to go along with emerging prospects.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
What's remarkable is that as bad as the Sox have been, pretty much all of the AL has been just as bad. The only team in the entire AL that has 7 wins in its last ten games is Detroit, and even that's unfair because they had four of them against Chicago. Five other teams are over .500 in that stretch, and the other 9 are .500 or below.

While the Sox have gone 3-7 in the last ten, so has KC. Minnesota gained one game in that stretch by going 4-6.

Everyone's scuffling right now, just kind of a down year for the AL. The Yankees are on pace to lead the junior circuit with 93 wins. What the hell is going on with that? Especially when there's one historically bad team in the league that's skewing the numbers.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
What's remarkable is that as bad as the Sox have been, pretty much all of the AL has been just as bad. The only team in the entire AL that has 7 wins in its last ten games is Detroit, and even that's unfair because they had four of them against Chicago. Five other teams are over .500 in that stretch, and the other 9 are .500 or below.

While the Sox have gone 3-7 in the last ten, so has KC. Minnesota gained one game in that stretch by going 4-6.

Everyone's scuffling right now, just kind of a down year for the AL. The Yankees are on pace to lead the junior circuit with 93 wins. What the hell is going on with that? Especially when there's one historically bad team in the league that's skewing the numbers.
KC has lost 6 in a row. Instead of making up ground, we have dropped three straight ourselves.

Reactions: Mione134

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Kids are begging to be fed.

The offense needs to wake up.
i know theres 40 man stuff and whatever but what f***ing use is patting ourselves on the back over 6 or 7 kids on the top 100 list and 4 of them in AAA if we're f***ing dying on offense and 2 of the 3 healthy options in worcester are f***ing raking and we wont even consider bringing them up. ITS INSANE!!!!.

they didnt buy at the deadline 2 yrs ago, last yr, this yr... and now we wont even bring our own kids up... fire everyone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad