GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Mets sweep the Nats! No more easy games, as we have a 4 game series against the Phils this weekend for our last home games then head on the road for a huge series in Atlanta followed by us closing out the regular season in Milwaukee. Hoping this weekend isn't our final home games this season!
Mets need to go 2-2 and hope Milwaukee takes 2 or 3 vs Zona. ATL will sweep MIA you'd think. Zona to me is still most likely to be eliminated due to not having that TB with NYM or ATL. The best news for Zona is San Diego is now likely not gonna care about that final series and the Mets should have the same fortune with the Brewers. ATL on the other hand looks like KC will have something to play for.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Ohtani has 6 games left against the Rockies, 70 home runs isn't out of reach
Haha, yeah, I was curious and checked what the Dodgers remaining schedule is. 6 games against the Rockies (3in Colorado), and 3 games at home against the Padres.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Ohtani making a strong case for GOAT.

So in the last 25 years we’ve had

Schumaker
Hamilton
Verstappen

Agassi
Sampras
Federer
Nadal
Djokovic

Jordan
LeBron

Brady
Manning
Mahomes

Woods

Phelps
Bolt

Messi
Ronaldo

Bonds
Trout
Ohtani

Gretzky
Lemieux
Crosby
McDavid

We’re living through the golden generation of sports and we don’t even know it.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
It’s funny, I almost forget sometimes that he’s also been a very good pitcher haha. If this man can come back to be even close to the pitcher he was as well, what a boon for the Dodgers. Plus in general they must just make so much merchandising and broadcasting money off him.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Bonds was the last 40/40 guy back in 1996.
But 50/50? Insanity, 50 HR and 50 SB is unheard of.
He also has 120 RBI's and counting.

How can this man not win MVP? Unreal

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Bonds was the last 40/40 guy back in 1996.
But 50/50? Insanity, 50 HR and 50 SB is unheard of.
He also has 120 RBI's and counting.

How can this man not win MVP? Unreal
He's going to win it. As good as Lindor has been it's not to the level of Judge, Witt, or Henderson where I think all 3 will get alot of votes.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
It’s funny, I almost forget sometimes that he’s also been a very good pitcher haha. If this man can come back to be even close to the pitcher he was as well, what a boon for the Dodgers. Plus in general they must just make so much merchandising and broadcasting money off him.
If he can bounce back when he returns to the mound and keep up his offense, he has a case for the GOAT. Funny, he's not even overpaid at $70 million annually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad