GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Heck of a game by Framber. 7 innings, 9 Ks, 1 walk , 3 hits . I would leave him in til the first signs of trouble. He's only at 80 some odd pitches.

Him and Brown have been tremendous over the last few months.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
What an awful line up lol. If the White Sox can't beat this then I dont know what to say.
I think you now know why these White Sox may be the worst team in modern MLB history, lol.

The Brewers apply the broom to the Guardians, the Royals are seemingly about to sweep the Reds and the Twins are seemingly about to do the same to the Rangers (in a 4 game series no less). The Central is up for grabs.

• Haha
Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
A staggering total of 10 games today featured 6 runs or less being scored, including 5 games with 4 runs or less. What happened to the game I love?

What happened? I remember just in 2019 offence was booming. Randal Grichuk hit 30 bombs lol. Now, it’s the opposite. Lots of normally good players are struggling. Although the super talented like Soto, Judge, Vladdy, Ohtani will always be good no matter what.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
What happened? I remember just in 2019 offence was booming. Randal Grichuk hit 30 bombs lol. Now, it’s the opposite. Lots of normally good players are struggling. Although the super talented like Soto, Judge, Vladdy, Ohtani will always be good no matter what.
I'm sure the weird fluctuation in offense has nothing to do with MLB buying the company that manufactured their baseballs meaning they can now screw with them as they see fit with no prying eyes looking at it.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, it's actually just three pieces of metal in a trenchcoat.

• Wow
Reactions: Suntouchable13

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
I haven't heard one single player complain about dead baseballs this year. Also, anecdotally I feel like i've said 'Wow, that ball got out' way more times than 'How did that not leave the yard'

I think it has more to do with pitching and lackluster hitting this year than the baseball. 2024 Seattle Mariners singlehandedly might be a pretty big factor 🤣

Just feels like league wide guys aren't squaring up the baseball and making good contact as often as were used to...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Devastating Red Sox loss in Houston. They are now 4.5 games behind the rolling Royals (who are absolutely awesome against sub .500 teams)

Some good news for Red Sox

Royals don't play White Sox anymore so no automatic wins

Royals went 12-1 vs White Sox

Take out White Sox games and Royals are really around a .500 team (57-54 vs rest of league)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad