GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Reds now have a +48 run differential. Pretty impressive. And they have 4 games left vs ATL...

Mariners now 1.5 behind Houston. But KC is losing big in Minny so they won't lose ground on 3rd WC.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
The Cardinals really have to tear it down. Mozeliak is about 2 years past his expiration date, Girsch is his puppet and I don't hate Marmol but I don't like him either.

It's also a joke how all of these 'can't miss' prospects get to the big leagues and fall flat on their faces. And guys they trade blossom. It's amazing how they wouldn't even trade Dylan Carlson in a package for Soto and then 2 years later he gets moved for a mediocre reliever.

There's nothing even in the pipeline to really get excited about, especially with Walker not looking great.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The Dads and the Snakes.
on-fire.gif

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
The young Reds destroying the veteran Cardinals again, lol. That's 2 teams going in opposite directions.

An absolute gut punch of a loss for the Red Sox.

Seattle flirting with one as well.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Grand dinger by Schwarber lifts the Phillies after being down 5-2.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Eh, the shirt i don't think means much since Duran has been going by that slogan long before this all happened.

Boston continues to prove itself to be a city of troglodytes though. Hopefully none of the Rangers outfielders caught slurs in the outfield.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Eh, the shirt i don't think means much since Duran has been going by that slogan long before this all happened.

Boston continues to prove itself to be a city of troglodytes though. Hopefully none of the Rangers outfielders caught slurs in the outfield.

I got duped. Apparently the 2nd tweet video is a fake, and is cut with footage miggys retirement

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
You know, that's kinda on me too.

I looked at the video and my first thought was "why are there so many Tigers hats in this shot?" but didn't connect the dots.

True was believable based on Boston’s reputation and things their fans have done in the past

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Was watching some of the Braves game last night. At one point in the first, the Braves had 5 runs with only 1 hit. Weird looking stat box.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Wait, what the f***…Mets really has the Hawktua girl throw out 1st pitch?!?! Poverty franchise

Imagine a little kid asking their parents who that is…

This girls 15 minutes are beyond up…

• Wow
Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad