GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Kimbrel is just not a trustworthy closer anymore. Stop lying to yourself Baltimore.

And he has blown it. It was 6-0. My god. And NOW they pull him when they knew Bell was 4 for 5 in his career against him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Orioles recovered to win 7-6 in 10.

Meanwhile, Dylan Cease has a no-no through 8 in DC with 103 pitches thrown. Ildemaro Vargas, Jacob Young, and ex-Padre CJ Abrams due up for the Nats in the 9th.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Cease has allowed 2 hits in his last 22 innings with 30 strikeouts. 3 starts, 2 hits allowed and 30 strikeouts. Insanity

The Mets are facing their kryptonite in the Atlanta Braves for a 4 game set. Everything that can go wrong usually does when the Mets face the Braves

Reactions: SnS

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I wrote this a few days ago in this thread but it looks more likely each day that the Mets will pass the Braves. Teams going in opposite directions.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Ramon Laurenao had different ideas, lol.
Our MVP in the 10th! Though if a suicide squeeze was the call, that's more on Kelenic for pulling the bat back. But in the bottom of the 10th he totally overran McNeil's fly ball.
I wrote this a few days ago in this thread but it looks more likely each day that the Mets will pass the Braves. Teams going in opposite directions.
That's what I like about the timing of this series based on the streaks both are on. The Braves were the better team tonight with Sale dealing, but the Mets found a way. Hoping the Mets continue to keep it up.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Mets off to a roaring start against the bumbling Braves. Senga pitched very well in his season debut.

Guess the Mariners were energized by the team buying. We are on 1962 Mets popping champagne watch with these White Sox.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Kimbrel continues to suck and Yankees 'pen was like ''hold my beer''.

Left calf strain for Senga...that could be a season ender with how much time they take to heal and the fact it's his landing leg.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
You wonder if the Mets are calling the Giants about Webb or Snell. They have to assume the worst with Senga at this point even if at best this is a few weeks injury

Unless I'm missing something idk why they'd trade Webb. He's still pretty young, their ace, and was just locked up for 5 years. It would take a stupid offer with lots of good prospects and/or players to move him, it'd seem.

Reactions: SnS
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Unless I'm missing something idk why they'd trade Webb. He's still pretty young, their ace, and was just locked up for 5 years. It would take a stupid offer with lots of good prospects and/or players to move him, it'd seem.
I say that because they were talking about both of them possibly being moved on MLB network . So I don’t know how serious it is. It was Jim Bowden and whoever his cohost was on the MLB channel on Sirius.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad