Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
Guy makes a perfect pitch on 2-2 in a big spot and dipshit ump calls it a ball.

Gross injustice.
Umps who set up on the inside of the plate can't see the outside part of zone. It's terrible technique. It's not the only one he's missed tonight because of the way he's set up.

Reactions: CDJ

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Anderson should of been DFAed a long ass time ago. The guy is trash. Saw that coming a mile away. We should be on a 4 game winning streak.

Inexcusable

Bailey Horn can be sent down too.

Horrible

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Horn was fine, the problem is they’re down their 3 best relievers

Bats need to show up in a big way tomorrow, it’s likely gonna be a combo of Bernardino/Criswell/Anderson

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Went to bed

Very frustrating but I really like this team and where they are going

They are going to score 800+ runs a year for the foreseeable future

It’s crazy but I am seeing 1968 to about 1982 here - this is my childhood Red Sox, win 10-3 lose 7-6 but with several chances they should have won

Glad they took 14 of 20 pitchers in the draft that are the size of the Bruins defense

The sad part now is I’m realizing if healthy they would have been really good

I’m expecting a big surge coming they need need Slaton, Martin, and a really good bullpen arm or decent starter

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure what they do with O’Neill going forward - love to keep but where he playing in 2 years with Roman Anthony getting closer and RF his spot

He spoke about Sox and says the team is very talented getting better and is there with any team they have played ~ he’s super impressed with Duran & Rafaela and knows they are only going up

A group of
Duran BL
Rafaela (who can play SS) BR
ONeill BR
Anthony BL
Abreu BL

That’s legit high end

I loved the gamble by Breslow and hope they keep - he’s a R bat and is hitting about 1100 Aaron Judge-like OPS off them

I’m GM of Yankees - buh bye Verdugo hello Oneill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad