Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season IV - Red Sox swept by the Blue Jays today and are now 29-37 at home.....

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
How do you guys deal with those bullshit Yankee stadium homeruns they poke over the RF wall?

This makes me feel better because he got paid 6/90 for BS homers and the day it took effect he sucked

Sox should not trade anyone

Keep Pivetta
Keep ONeill

They don’t need anything but health & another really good arm in pen or starter

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Congratulations!

Man I feel old!

When I was in 5th or 6th grade, there was a teacher in my school….Mrs. Castiglione…

This was around when Joe started doing Sox games….of course the schoolyard rumor was that it was her husband.

I’m 54!

That was middle school.
You look like a kid

Reactions: sarge88

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I officially hate weissert
Paxton 8-2 4.43 era
Impressed Sox hitters Sunday
Was hitting as high as 96

Breslow per Alex Speier has reached out to Dodgers to get him

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Since 1961 (Expansion Era) when MLB started keeping records the Red Sox are the only team to ever blow 5 leads in the 8th inning or later in a 4-game span, per Elias Sports Bureau

Yes - what they did is historic and possibly never been done in the history of baseball

Yowza

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Since 1961 (Expansion Era) when MLB started keeping records the Red Sox are the only team to ever blow 5 leads in the 8th inning or later in a 4-game span, per Elias Sports Bureau

Yes - what they did is historic and possibly never been done in the history of baseball

Yowza

Right, but how many times have they done it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad