Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season 3 - After 90 games the Sox are 50-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
All I want to know is did Jamie Westbrook on his first mlb roadtrip take a bath and wear a robe (he said if they have one)

hopefully Alex Speier talked to him about the hotel experience

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
99 is good but I had a tiny side of their bacon Mac & cheese the other night and i blamed it for effing my intestines for a day and a half.
There is only one option at the 99 for me.

It's the country fried chicken with mashed potatoes, corn, cranberry sauce, and a biscuit.

That meal has never let me down!!!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
There is only one option at the 99 for me.

It's the country fried chicken with mashed potatoes, corn, cranberry sauce, and a biscuit.

That meal has never let me down!!!
I haven't tried that one. I usually go with the all-star burger, the steak tips, or the balsamic chicken breast with the mashed and I switch up the 2nd side usually.

Reactions: Mione134

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Matthew Lugo doesn't care about the Red Sox's version of the Mary K's! Move him up the list!

(Bonus points if you remember who coined the term for and which Bruins prospects it refers to)

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
CJ Liu starts tonight for Sea Dogs vs. Rubberducks., Team is using the Whoopie Pies logo the last few days.... and Akron has donated a check of $1918 TO help Lewiston/Auburn in recovering from the incident of 10/25/23

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
"My wife and I live and work in Boston," Henry said. "We are committed to the city, the region. So the Sox are not going to come up for sale. We generally don't sell assets."

Well there it is, they're a balance sheet line.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Sox look like an 800+ run lineup in the next year or two

I believe the Yankees will continue to be a monster - the Orioles look like they are set for years

Toronto sadly I can see the wheels coming off and Tampa is going to be ok they got a great system but players are just passing through - and the Wander Franco loss will eventually rock them

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Duran LF
Mayer SS
Devers 3B
Casas 1B
Abreu DH/RF
Teel/wong C
Anthony/Bleis RF
Rafaela CF
Grissom 2B

When they roll out some form of this people will be hanging from the billboards behind the Monstah

Tom Yawkey
Haywood Sullivan
John Harrington

It doesn’t matter if they roll out studs like Duran, Casas, Rafaela, Teel, Houck, Mayer

The Black Dahlia killer could own this team and if they are winning and have a bunch of exciting young players, grab me a 23 oz beer and cue up Sweet Caroline

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020

It's been clear for a few years now that they don't care anymore. The Penguins, pga tour, wanting the nba expansion team and i'm sure if the nfl starts allowing it they'll want in on the nfl too. Just adding to the ownership groups portfolio is all that matters to them.

A payroll around 180 million used to be top 3 in the sport just. Now 200 million is the entry for getting into the highest tier of the league. The sport has become too expensive for their taste when winning isn't the priority anymore.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Baseball might not be popular enough for the kind of owner people want to be out there. The Mets guy and the Padres owners may be things of the past.

I am biased as a lacrosse guy but even with them as my 4th team in Boston I've enjoyed the championships and can be a fan with the Rays/A's model resign home grown players early and find diamonds in the rough like Jamie Westbrook. In terms of in person attendance Fenway is the best venue anywhere they don't check tickets in the expensive seats and its ridiculously easy to move into the primo ones from standing room for any game. Last year I bought a Sam 16oz can across the street before the game. I got one delivered to my seat an hour later inside and it was only 25 cents more. Boston fans love to obsess over salary and hate overpaid underperformers they should love John Henry lol.

50-50 if I'll pay for 12 months of NESN 360 next weekend when I get back from my work trip since I am cutting cable and bringing the box back Sunday before I go to the airport just to watch the Red Sox or say F it and wait for the first Bruins game of the year to pay monthly until playoffs. I might pay the $300 but scream and cancel if my pick of 4 free tickets is garbage games I don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium