Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season 3 - After 90 games the Sox are 50-40

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
Was watching Woo Sox (I hate that name) tonight and the attendance looked pretty poor. Was that weather related? I know the attendance was on fire when they moved from Pawtucket but I think this was the worst I've seen in a while.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Was watching Woo Sox (I hate that name) tonight and the attendance looked pretty poor. Was that weather related? I know the attendance was on fire when they moved from Pawtucket but I think this was the worst I've seen in a while.
yes.... POR/RIC PPD DH tomorrow @ 4; Clippers win 7-6 @ Polar Park

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
They get decent attendance. But imo, nobody is clamoring to go to Worcester. Which is unfortunate because the ballpark is really nice.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
weather knocked out the Sox Sponsorship scheme for Qualifying so the RFK Sox Build Submarines Ford Dark Horse Mustang # 6 WILL start 9th in the USA Today 301 @ New Hampshire Motor Speedway scheduled for 2:30 tomorrow weather permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad