Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season 3 - Affter 81 games the Sox are 43-38

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
AA Portland has a home and home set w/ New Hampshire this week; tonight, the team plays as the Maine Red Snappers (red hot dogs);

AAA Worcester has the same schedule w/ Syracuse, a home and home set starting in Syracuse

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Anyone who thinks these are equivalent to Bobby Bonilla Day are ignorant monsters.

2097.jpg

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Eric Longenhagen from Fangraphs is one of my favorite MLB prospects writers, in large part because he rarely recycles prevailing wisdom, and you can tell he's done a tremendous amount of research.

"This is perhaps the deepest system in all of baseball, and one of the best, right up there with the Dodgers, Cubs and Orioles in terms of the number of 40+ FV or better prospects."

"The Red Sox under Craig Breslow, who was previously responsible for revamping the Cubs’ pitching dev infrastructure, seem to be making proactive changes to deliveries and repertoires, even if the player they’ve acquired has had success operating in a particular way up to that point... This seems to be working, and the changes are stark enough that teams that feel like they’re behind in the pitching dev space should be looking at what Boston is doing to try to reverse engineer some stuff.

Reactions: CDJ and DKH

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The magnificant 3 will be in AAA by the end of the month / first week of August.
funny thing is the 2B on that team may be better then them all

if this turns out to be like 73-74 Red Sox where they just drop 5-6 young studs it’s going to be crazy around here

John Henry may even sit next to dugout

I miss the days when the mail shows up it’s mid August you have no prior knowledge and rookie Fred Lynn is on cover of SI

That world is gone and I love all the things I have access to it was pretty cool Friday getting 10 packs of Topps cards hoping for a Fred Lynn card

This generation can go on Fan Duel and pick Lance Lynn to go 5 innings and get a rush lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad