Prospect Info: 2024 prospect tournament in LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Ahh fair point, knew Iginla was out. Didn't know the others were as well.
Totally understandable. Guys playing in Europe tend not to be at these events because they conflict with the start-up of their leagues. KHL is already underway. Leo Sahlin-Wallenius for example isn't at this camp because his Swedish league is starting up very soon.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
THIS is the Dickinson I was dreaming about after he fell to us at 11. The combination of size and skating is seriously special, and he's looking quite composed out there so far. I love it.

Halttunen certainly knows how to find dangerous areas and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him get on the scoresheet today. But I also like that he seems to be working to be responsible in all three zones. That's the kind of progress we want/need to see from him this year.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Halttunen certainly knows how to find dangerous areas and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him get on the scoresheet today. But I also like that he seems to be working to be responsible in all three zones. That's the kind of progress we want/need to see from him this year.
He's made some great passes so far and he had a fantastic backcheck on a shorthanded attempt by UHC

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Will Muk, Pohlkamp, and Furlong play in this tourney?
No Pohlkamp or Furlong. NCAA players are not eligible for this tournament. Muk is there, and will probably play, but coaches may not feel like he needs the ice time in this as much as other guys.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Where was the RD (Laroque?) on that play? This shit's tough to follow if you take your eyes off it for even a second.
I believe he was in front but the puck corralled off Romanov’s pad.

Sharks trying to be too pretty out there. This is why you bring in a Carson Wetsch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad